AVAILABLE FOR DELIVERY 2nd WEEK NOVEMBER
NCM Milano 26"
Inspired by the city of art and fashion, the NCM Milano is practical fashion and artful practicality. Focusing on comfort and style, this E-bike is designed with an aluminium step-through frame for ease of getting on, and a fully adjustable handlebar and saddle for improved ergonomics. The low top tube, while making the bike sturdy and easy to mount, also serves the purpose of protecting your battery from accidental impacts from above.
Adjustable handlebar & strong DeHawk battery
Ergonomic bicycle Grips
Confortable sitting posture
Easy handling of the components
Adjustable handlebar for a good driving position
All important controls easily accessible
supplied with 48V to deliver a high output power
over 600Wh capacity for a longer distance
reach up to 120km (depending on the conditions)
battery integrated in the frame for better aesthetics
easily removable battery so you can charge it anywhere
A built-in USB port with 5V to charge mobile phones
Das-Kit system with a high-contrast LCD display provides all important information at a glance and can also
be read easily in direct sunlight. The LCD display gives good feedback, is extremely robust and easy to use.
The additional power can be individually controlled via six support levels.
It is protected against dirt and water.
The rear engine delivers a full torque up to 55 Nm with 250W rated power and 48V voltage.
NCM Milano 48V 13Ah Details
- Weight: 26”= 27kg/ 28”= 27kg
- Type: E-Trekking
- Wheel size: 26” / 28"
- Load capacity: Max. 125kg
- Maximum speed: 25km/h
- Motor: Das-Kit, X15 Rear-drive motor, 48V 250W, 25km/h
- Controller: Das-Kit, CT5-I5, 48V 15A
- Charger: 48V 2A included (round plug) DC482AU
- Battery: DEHAWK I5-4813H,48V 13AH, 624WH, with USB port
- Average range: 40-120km depending on assistance level
- Display: LCD Das-Kit L7 display with many functions, 6km/h walk assist
- Front/Rear Light: Spanninga, Kendo, 48V, 30 Lux Spanninga, / Solo, with 2xAA batteries
- Frame: Alu. 6061, 26"*457MM /28"*480MM
- Handelbar: Promax MA579 adjustable
- Fork: Suntour, NEX 26” / 28”
- Brake Levers: Tektro, left with brake sensor
- Brakes F/R: Tektro Mechanical Disc Brakes, MD-M280
- Chain derailleur: Shimano, Altus M310, 7 speed
- Crank set: Prowheel, OUNCE-248AC, 48T
- Gear shift: Shimano, Altus M310, 7 speed
- Pinion: 7-speed screw ring, 14-28T
- Tyre: Schwalbe Marathon 26"*1.75 / 28"*1.5 700C black
- Saddle: Selle Royal, gel saddle, brown (imitation leather)
- Seatpost: Promax, SP-884, with suspension, 27.2*300MM
- Handles: Selle Royal, brown (imitation leather)
- Pedals: Wellgo, B087, black
- 1 year warranty on all electronic parts (including battery, motor, controller, display, lights)
- 2 year warranty on the bike frame
- Apart from manufacture defects that could be present, parts that wear due to normal use (such as tyres, brake pads, chains, etc) are not included in the warranty but maybe replaced on a case by case basis within the first 6 months.