Bike Service & Repair
Your Bike Repair Experts
When you bring your bicycle to us for maintenance or repair, our friendly, professionally trained technicians will assess your bike's needs and provide you with a free, no-obligation estimate. Whether your bike is in need of a minor adjustment or a major overhaul, we promise that your ride is in good hands.
Due to high demand reservations are required for service
We aim for a 2 business day turn around for comprehensive tune ups. May through sept there may be a wait time.
Appointment exceptions: flat repairs, chain install, emergency brake work and kids bikes (etc...) are welcome for drop in service.
IMPORTANT NOTE for E-BIKE CUSTOMERS:
Due to Staff shortages, space shortages and increasing sales, starting spring 2021 we will no longer be able to service e-bikes purchased independently online. During the busy season, April 15 - Sept 15, we will not be accepting new e-bike service customers in order to offer the best possible customer service to those who have purchased e-bikes through us. Exceptions will be made for emergency brake work, broken chains and flat repairs. All bikes are welcome in the off season.
We do not service electrical parts from brands we do not carry.
Tune-Up Package Options
For the most comprehensive service and the best value, we recommend choosing one of our complete tune-up packages. We also offer a la carte bike repairs if you're in need of a minor fix or adjustment. We strive to complete your bike service quickly and accurately. Learn more about our packages and visit us today for your free estimate.
Parts NOT Included
OutSpokin reserves the right to not service certain poor quality or dangerous e-bikes.
Extra time WILL be required for ebikes, poor quality or neglected bikes, and internal cables.
- Tube/Tire replacement: $12.00 for reg bikes, $30 for hub motor
- Tubeless Tire Clean + Tape / Valve / Sealant Install: $30
- Tubeless Sealant Top Up: $15
- Brake pad installation / Adj: $20
- Brake / Shift Adjustment: $10-15
- Shift / Brake cable Install: $15
- Wheel truing: $15- 30 (on average)
- Spoke Replacement and true: $30
- Chain Install: $15 (includes test ride)
- Hanger Alignment and shift Adj: $25
- Wrapping Fender install: $30
- Rack Install: $20
- Kickstand Install: $8
- Saddle Install: $8
- Pedal Removal / Install: $8
- Assembly of a Boxed Bike: $45
- Assembly / Tune of New Boxed E- Bike: $100
- *Ebike Diagnostic Fee:$20 - 45
Home Bike Repair
We recommend having a few products at home to help you keep your bike in excellent working condition between your annual tune-ups. We have an excellent selection of essential tools, lubricants and cleaning products, and quality work stands. Shop online and pickup your items for free on your next shop visit.